instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

16/07/2016

Hiatus until further notice

Hey guys!

As you may already now, my activity on Blogger lately has reached zero. At this time, I do not have the energy, inspiration or desire to spend more time behind the computer than I already do for my work.

I thoroughly enjoyed blogging, and all the things around it. I loved to read your wonderful blogs and sharing experiences. Through blogging I also learned new skills, like a bit of coding, better writing and better photoshop skills.

It's really just a case of an office job of 40 hours a week, little free time and no interest in more computer stuff after work. In blogging I have set myself a certain standard, and I don't want to half-ass bloggin either. A hiatus felt more logical, as you might never know what the future brings.

Therefore, I am annouccing an official hiatus until further notice.

I will remain active on my Instagram, so if you'd like to stay in touch, you can follow me or say hi there!

Follow charlotte's frame with Bloglovin or Follow charlotte's frame with GFC

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand (as you know)! I also spend my days on the computer and I must say I've been feeling better since I stopped blogging. And Instagram is such a great way to "blog" and document life in an easier and less time-consuming way! Anyway, anything that works for you, works for us, and we'll be there if you ever come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy to hear that! Thank you Charlotte! :]

      Good thing for IG then, as I still like to stay updated on your life too! :D

      Delete